Stages of Care
- Is Change Possible? – The first appointment is all about looking to see if change is possible.
- The second appointment is about- How Long Does It Last? The second appointment ideally would be 3 days after your first appointment.
- Implementation of treatment at a pace that you can benefit over and above the Probability of Recovery Curve (placebo).
- The plan of Care will be designed over a 4 month period and may be as little as 5 or 6 visits or could be as high as 10-12 visits. There will be those who fall outside of this ballpark less than or more than. The what, why and how that you require will be talked through with you.
- Your new normal may involve normalisation (back to normal) or it could be surpassing your previous usual.