Stages of Care
- Is Change Possible? – The first appointment is all about looking to see if change is possible, making sure you aren’t beyond help.
- The Second appointment is about a reminder of the findings of the first appointment, and to guide you about reasonable expectations of a course of Chiropractic Care for you.
- The Third Appointment is ideal to have your questions answered that have developed since your first visit.
- Symptomatic Improvement over first 3 weeks usually down to about 10%
- Your course of Chiropractic will be designed over a 4 month period lasting beyond symptom relief to impact the longer term. Prevention.
- Old habits die hard. support and Care for you to get through a change process.
- Your ‘new normal’ may involve normalisation (back to normal) or it could be surpassing your previous usual.
- Maintenance Care where applicable, looks to address the reoccurring nature of MSK pain. Tertiary Prevention.