- Submit your Request
- We require 2 photos to make an assessment one of you facing away from the camera and one of you facing sideways on.
- Pictures must include your full length
- Please wear sports wear or similar clothing to enable us to look at how you hold your body such as yoga clothing – No Hoodies please!
- Each assessment costs £10
- You will receive a e-postcard (don’t forget to leave your e-mail!)
- Your postural faults will be pointed out by stick man
- You’ll receive details on your likely muscular weakness
The postural assessment is the first assessment a chiropractor will make about you. Posture depicts a current mindset and /or the subconscious control of muscles and joints. People who attempt to amend their posture consciously can cause exactly what they are trying to avoid because motor patterns are not stored in the semantic or procedural memory.