If you would like your posture analysed without the inconvenience of a physical appointment, follow the instructions below;
- Submit your request on the form below
- We require 2 photos to make an assessment one of you facing away from the camera and one of you facing sideways on.
- Pictures must include your full length
- Please wear sports wear or similar clothing such as yoga clothing – No hoodies please!
- Each assessment costs £20
- Once you upload your pictures you’ll be invited to transfer funds
- Once your transfer is complete (We use transfer to accommodate a global audience) we will send out your postural report.
- A postural assessment will include likely muscular weaknesses and possible fascial strains and
- Recommendation(s) of what to strengthen.
- You will receive a e-postcard (don’t forget to leave your e-mail!)
- Your observed postural faults will be illustrated by stick man
Need help with your strengthening programme..? Ask me here and I’ll set you up with 6 weeks of rehabilitative exercise for £25 specific to your postural weaknesses.
Posture depicts the subconscious balance of muscles and joints.
People who attempt to amend their posture consciously by holding themselves can cause exactly the fault they are trying to avoid because motor (muscle) patterns are not stored in the conscious, semantic / procedural memory. Having a series of exercises could help you to improve your posture or at worst prevent your posture from getting worse.