Choose the Appointment Type that best suits you:
(Private) Online First Contact MSK Consult – £55;
- Reassurance in ruling out unlikely yet serious conditions,
- Find out the likely muscles and joints generating your pain,
- What has been injured, strained or sprained,
- Immediate management advice
- Longer term exercise suggestions
- Awareness of products to combat aches and pains.
- Gaining a convenient second opinion
- Insurance reports / Expert Opinion from £175.
Follow up MSK online session £55
- 30 min check in on you
- Assessment of progress against expected progress
- Used for Safety Netting in borderline situations
- Exercise check ups – are you doing them right
- Moral support for your decisions
- Decision making assistance
Postural Pictures to Identify with Patterns of Muscular Weakness- £25
- Posture is subconscious demonstrating muscular coordination
- Muscular coordination and joint centring enable ideal posture
- Likely muscular (inhibitions) weaknesses are picked out from your Postural Pictures
- Somatic Dysfunction and Hypermobility may be mentioned
- Recommended onward referral if you are unable to see Lee
- A Postural Assessment. can help you to prevent MSK problems through self directed exercise
- Book a follow up online appointment to get more information about what you can do for yourself
Online appointments are a convenient route to getting the healthcare advice you need,
(Short term help or longer term support. Use them in conjunction with your wider healthcare team.)
- Have your concerns heard and your story listened to
- Online physical examination.
- Online psychosocial assessment.
- Get the reassurance or direction you’re looking for.
- Professional explanation, MSK opinion and a suggested treatment plan are included.
- Scan or imaging referral can be made (UK Only).
- Onward referral can be provided (UK Only).
- Written note to your GP can update your medical record (UK only).
- Fill out P-data and P-ice
- Choose a time from the online diary.
- Pay for your booking to confirm appointment.
- Receive appointment invite
- Receive an after session summary e-mail
- Referrals for imaging (X-ray, MRI, U/S or CT Scans) taken up carry a £20 admin fee.
- Receive a follow up enquiry as to your progress / experience