Primary Care is a first contact service that is accessible when needed, continued into long term health not just short term disease, comprehensive and coordinated as part of your wider healthcare team.
- Have your concerns heard and your story listened to and receive an online physical examination.
- Receive an online psychosocial assessment.
- Medical tests likely required to further a diagnosis will be outlined.
- Self Directed interventions will be identified.
- An online explanation, opinion and a suggested treatment plan will be offered as part of a follow up to the session.
- Scan or imaging referral will be made if clinically indicated (UK only)
- Onward referral will be given where required (UK only)
- A follow up note to your GP about online opinion formed to update your medical record (UK only).
- Fill out P-data and P-ice
- Re-directed to online diary here.
- Choose a time
- Pay for your booking to confirm appointment.
- After the consultation a treatment plan outline will be sent to your e-mail address
- Referrals will be made through the postal service where needed.
- Finally a follow up e-mail will be sent to you usually 6-8 weeks later.
- You get all of this for just £40.
- Rule out serious conditions,
- Describe the Likely muscles and joints generating your pain, injury, or strain,
- Exercise advice, to see if are you doing it right?
- Nutritional tips or natural methods / products to combat aches and pains.
- Insurance reports are an additional £50 and need be requested by your Solicitors.
Postural Assessment – £25